An expedition-worthy information station for your wrist.
An expedition into the alpine or unknown waters around the globe can seem a little less threatening with the Casio PRW2500T-7 Triple Sensor Altimeter Watch on your wrist. Three digital sensors and the Duplex LC display inform you of changing conditions with a barometer, thermometer, altimeter, and compass. More of a computer than a watch, this titanium performance tool features Tough Solar Power so the stream of vital information to your expedition or backcountry party never stops.
- Altimeter features automatic memory and records up to 14 logs with high/low/total altitude, date, and time so you can keep track of your ascents and descents
- Digital compass's 16 cardinal points, one-degree unit of measurement, and bearing memory keep you on course while its auto declination keeps your readings accurate no matter where you travel
- Thermometer displays temperatures between 14F and 140F and the barometer warns of approaching storms with its atmospheric pressure measurements and graphs
- Tide level graph and moon data (with moon phase graph) aid your nautical expeditions
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (in US, UK, Germany, Japan, and China) mean that the watch receives radio signals to ensure accurate time while traveling
- Sturdy titanium case is 200m water resistant and works down to 14F, while the Duplex LC display's backlight and afterglow illuminates the watch after dark
- Tough Solar Power, battery indicator, power saving function, and rechargeable battery means you don't have to worry about battery replacement
- A chronograph includes a countdown timer and stopwatch, while its 31 time zones, sunrise-sunset times, and world time keep you informed while traveling
- Also functions as a regular watch with 5 alarms, pre-programmed calendar, and standard and military time settings