A vital, bomb-proof data center that powers itself.
Getting lost may be half the fun, but not if you're lost for days in a waterless canyon maze. The solar-powered Casio Protrek PAG240T-7 Altimeter Watch displays all the data you need to orient yourself and return back home unscathed. When trekking over countless mountain ridges or into desert canyons, this watch's digital altimeter, compass, thermometer, barometer, and clock ensure you can make informed decisions and stay safe in the wilderness.
- Altimeter features automatic memory and records up to 25 logs with high/low/total altitude, date, and time so you can keep track of your ascents and descents
- Thermometer displays temperatures between 14F and 140F and the barometer warns of approaching storms with its atmospheric pressure measurements and graphs
- Titanium case is 100m water resistant and works down to 14F, while the LCD display's backlight illuminates the watch after dark
- Durable solar power, battery indicator, and rechargeable battery means you don't have to worry about battery replacement
- A chronograph includes a countdown timer and stopwatch, while its 31 time zones, sunrise-sunset times, and world time keep you informed while traveling
- Also functions as a regular watch with 5 alarms, pre-programmed calendar, and standard and military time settings
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Wanted a watch I could use for business and the outdoors. This really hit the mark. It is an outstanding watch with great quality.
The only con is the size, but frankly, it is the same diameter as the other quality altimeter watches and slightly thicker. Well worth the price!
Casio Protrek PAG240T-7 Altimeter Watch
Is this product made in Japan or China,...
Is this product made in Japan or China, etc?