- Semi-rectangular shape fits a mummy bag and combines the low weight of a tapered pad with the comfort of head-to-toe padding
- Self-inflating design means no huffing and puffing before you get to crash
- Light weight won't weigh you down on the trail
Share your thoughts
No real problems
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I agree with the previous reviewer that this pad is not self-inflateable, but for the price it was totally fine for my purposes. Easy and quick to inflate by blowing and kept me warm in lower 30s/upper 20s temps. I would also recommend it for the discounted price (around $30).
Good for $30 but don't pay more
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They said this pad self-inflated, but that is very much not the case. You DO have to blow this pad up. But, luckily, it doesn't take very much. Haven't gotten it out on the trail yet, but seemed to be comfortable enough on the hardwood floors in our house. For the $30 sale, it's enough and I won't return it. If I had paid full price, I'd be asking for my money back.