- Detail Images
On warm days at the beach,you can quickly soak up way too much sun, which is why Carve Designs dreamed up the Women's West Sunshirt. The light polyester fabric has a generous dose of spandex for comfy stretch and dries quickly thanks to the DWR finish. Plus, the shirt has a UPF rating so you can protect your skin from damaging sunburn.
- Polyester blend is light and breathable and has a DWR finish for quick dry times
- 14% spandex allows the top to stretch for complete freedom of movement
- Relaxed fit is airy and breathable for warm-weather comfort
- Mandarin collar and center front bunching add care-free style
- Adjustable sleeves with a button tab can be easily rolled up
- UPF protection helps you avoid harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
Great for spring
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I like this shirt even more than I expected! I was skeptical of the sizing bc I usually wear a medium and the size chart suggested I should buy a small. A small turned out to fit perfect! (I'm choosing "true to size" bc I followed the size chart but I would say its a size down from what I normally wear.) The drape is really nice, as is the length. And the color is perfect for spring. I'm wondering how breathable it will be in the summer given the material but even if I get spring/fall wear out of it it will be great.