- Detail Images
Slip on your swimsuit, pull on the Carve Designs Women's Paddler Board Skirt, and grab your board and paddle for an early-morning SUP session before the wind kicks up and choppy waters ensue.
- Soft brushed-microfiber polyester fabric dries super-quick, wicks moisture away from your body, and feels smooth against your skin
- Semi-fitted through the body for a feminine, athletic look while you SUP, kayak, or walk along the boardwalk
- Lace-up drawstring closure with nylon gusset for comfort and a secure fit
- Side pocket with drainage hole holds your key or cash
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This skirt fits true to size and sits nicely on my average-sized hips- not too low or too high. I am 5'8" and typically wear a size 4, which is what I ordered in this skirt. I wear it paddling on the river, running on trails, and just around town during the summer. It is on the short side which could make it inappropriate to wear to most 'day jobs'. The material is soft and durable.