Your go-to shirt for working outside in the cold.
Carhartt designed its Men's Youngstown Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt so you can finish working on the house and other outside chores in late fall without getting cold.
- Cotton ring-spun flannel shell with DWR treatment
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester thermal lining
- Nylon taffeta sleeve lining
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Double-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
Share your thoughts
- Fit: Runs large
I ordered 3 large shirts from different manufacturers. This one fits like a tent. 3-4" too large in the chest and waist and 1-2" inched too long in the sleeves. Next step is to see if washing it will help the fit. Backcountry is a great store.
Don 6'0"; 190 lbs.