- Detail Images
Whether you're a steel worker, a diesel mechanic, or just a guy with a long list of chores around the house, the Carhartt Series 1889 Relaxed Straight Double Front Pant is built for the job. Made from classic cotton duck, this pant features double front panels and knees for work-worthy durability. The straight leg openings are designed to fit over work boots.
- Ring-spun cotton duck fabric provides rugged durability and a classic Carhartt look
- Regular fit is cut to sit just below the waist with a slim seat and thigh
- Double front panels increase durability where it's needed most
- Double knees have Cleanout bottoms to accommodate knee pads
- Straight leg openings are designed to fit over work boots
- Hammer loop and multiple utility pockets stow tools and essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
If you've ever done squats, don't bother trying to get into these. It rivets in the thighs go through and touch your sking. In the winter, that's surprisingly unpleasant.
A Better Fit
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'v been wearing Carhartt double-front pants for most of my life, but lately when I have tried on the regular version, they are just too baggy in the seat and thighs to look good. These address that complaint nicely. They're not tight by any means, but they have a straight and modern cut,similar to 501s. They are washed for some extra softness, thought they probably won't last as long as the board-stiff raw Carhartts. The front pockets are riveted, but the rivets on the hip and tool pockets are eliminated. Retro labels and a button fly provide extra style points.