- Detail Images
When the wind is whipping and your truck's windows are frosted over, pull on the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Quilt Lined Jacket before heading to the job site. The triple-stitched seams and cotton duck fabric supply work-worthy durability while the quilted lining traps precious body heat. Not to mention six pockets for all your daily gear.
- Cotton sandstone duck fabric and triple-stitched seams provide legendary Carhartt durability
- Quilted polyester lining supplies warmth for the coldest job sites
- Polyester twill on the collar and cuffs enhances comfort
- Articulated elbows allow you to move without restriction
- Snap front closure is secure and reliable
- Dual internal pockets keep valuables safely stowed
- Dual chest pockets, one with a zipper and one with a snap closure, keep essential items close at hand
- Front zippered pockets warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Carhartt is synonymous with bomber gear and this coat fits right in. The features on the coat are pretty cool. The flap/zipper chest pockets are deep and the hidden pockets on the inside of the coat keep whatever is in there (phone/keys) secure. The zippered hand pockets are tiny though. The quilting is comfortable and warm enough. I'm 5'-7", 150# and not very broad shouldered and the small fits fine (but I can't layer under it with much more than a thin fleece). The buttons down the front work ok.
Didnt expect anything but a great jacket from Carhartt, and they sure delivered. I am about 5'10'', 180 and the large I ordered fits great. Perfect to throw a hoody on underneath. Bottomline: Get One!!