- Detail Images
Toasty-warm on the inside and water-shedding on the outside, the Men's QuickDuck Woodward Active Jacket will be the first thing you reach for when you head out the door on a cold morning. Carhartt built this jacket with heavy-duty seam construction and soft but durable fabric so you can wear the Woodward for chopping and hauling wood or taking a hike.
- Durable cotton and polyester fabric resists abrasion and wear and tear from hard work outside
- DWR coating allows water to bead off the outside of this jacket so you stay dry
- Quilted synthetic insulation offers plenty of warmth for cold mornings in the fall and winter
- Attached hood is quilted and has a draw closure for head warmth
- Triple-stitched main seams give this jacket a heavy-duty construction
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It's a great work jacket just order one size smaller. I wear XXL shirts/jackets from Kuhl but L in Carhartt shirt/jacks. 6' 0" , 205lbs. Solid Carhartt jacket just size down.
Great Work Jacket
Carhartt has always been known for quality, and with the new Quick Duck material doesn't disappoint. I am 5'10'' and about 180 pounds and I went with the XL. Not as long as I would normally like, but gets the job done. Go get yourself one today!!!!
Good quality, but grossly oversized. I'm not a small person at 6'1, 180lbs. This jacket, sized Large, should have been categorized, at the very least, as a Tall XL.
So much lighter
This new quick duck jacket is a lot lighter than the other traditional Carhartt sandstone jackets. Just because quick duck is a lighter weight jack doesn't mean it won't be as durable. This thing is still tough as nails. The best part is, it's also water resistant (doesn't have taped seems or else it would be called waterproof).