Most puffies are pretty wimpy.
Since wimpy is antonymous with Carhartt, you know you can rely on the Men's Gilliam Insulated Jacket for seasons and seasons. This lightweight insulator has a highly durable Cordura shell, and Carhartt treated the shell to shed rainfall and snowflakes. Even if you get damp, the jacket's synthetic insulation will stay warm if it gets wet to keep you safe in the cold. Adjustments at the hem and cuffs seal out cold weather, and a plethora of pockets store essentials like trail maps, electronics, and your own numb digits.
- Lightweight insulator for three-season warmth
- Synthetic insulation stays warm when wet
- Rain Defender treatment sheds rainfall and snowflakes
- Cordura shell stays strong for seasons
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the cold
- Item #CHT009A
- Q & A
Decent Jacket, Excellent price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
Good jacket, Well made. I expected it to be a little thicker. I wear a sweatshirt or fleece under it but great when dealing with windy conditions.