- Detail Images
- Community Images
Built for a beating.
- Double-front knees feature cleanout openings to accommodate knee pads
- Rear, side, and utility pockets are reinforced for extra durability
- Wide leg openings easily fit over your steel-toe work boots
- When you're not slinging a tool belt around your waist, a hammer loop keeps your tool close at hand so you're not left empty handed at the top of a ladder
Share your thoughts
Summer resort work in my favorite pants
The Snorting Elk's firewood doesn't cut itself
I don't like them..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been using these pants for construction for the past decade +. I have trouble in wanting to tell the truth about these pants because then my size might not be in stock when I decide the time is right to retire the old pairs. I have destroyed every work pant out there and the only pant to hold up are these double front pants. The first place they come apart is below the front pockets and above the top of the double front, but they are the only pants I can get a year out of before they start to fall apart. Do I like them? No.. I love them
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I tried these on and immediately new these would not work for me. They were super baggy. Way too baggy for my skinny legs. Other than that I liked them! :)
These are awesome for work. I am sure I will get years of good use out of them. The only downfall is they are really not stylish for anything but work. Part of this is the waist sits up about two inches higher then most pants I wear.
Carhartt Double-Front Logger Dungaree Denim Pant - Men's
Awesome work pant especially the double knees for kneeling down all the time....because I'm a plumber, just don't tell anybody!!! Would buy again in a heartbeat!!!
Got these for my husband for work and they are fantastic. He works in harsh conditions and usually wrecks his jeans pretty quickly, these however are still completely intact! Not to mention he says they are very comfortable. Would definitely recommend for those needed pants with extra durability.