- Detail Images
Ultralight rain pants are great when you're counting grams for a two-month backpacking trip, but what if you need a waterproof pant that's tougher and designed for outdoor work? Carhartt conceived the Women's Cascade Pant for just this purpose. Reinforced construction, full-length leg zippers, and plenty of weatherproofing make this pant ideal for work, for scrambling through thick woods, or for nasty storms during your camping trip.
- Four-ounce nylon fabric is highly durable but also highly packable and lightweight
- Reinforced double knees provide extra protection against abrasion
- Dura Dry 8mm fabric coating is waterproof to keep you dry and breathable so excess heat can escape from underneath
- Fully taped seams provide additional weatherproof protection
- Mesh and taffeta lining at the knee keeps the inside of these pants from rubbing uncomfortably against your legs
- Full-length zippers and adjustable leg openings make it easy to climb in and out of these pants, even with boots on, and give you a way to vent excess heat