Select your style & size:Select options
Gimmick-free freestyle fun.
Forgoing questionable materials and gimmicky designs, the Capita Thunderstick Snowboard delivers a soft-flexing, super-poppy feel needed to destroy terrain parks without emptying your entire bank account. The Thunderstick uses New Age Camber for the precise control of traditional camber underfoot with small flat zones at the contact points, which offer a more forgiving feel. These flat zones allow you to boost off jumps and freestyle features with ease, as the flat area provides a sweet spot for pre-loading ollies. Inside the guts of this straight-forward shred stick, you'll find a FCS Sustainable Select core for plenty of pop and a smooth, consistent flex from tip to tail. Form 6 biax fiberglass keeps the Thunderstick torsionally soft, helping you butter, press, and jib with ease. Additionally, you'll find that the XXX[truded] base is easy to repair, should you thrash it in the park all season long.
- Flexy, fun twin board for freestyle domination
- New Age Camber locks in precise control with forgiving flex
- Wood core reduces weight while keeping things snappy
- Biax glass wrap ensures easy jibbing and pressing
- Extruded base makes for easy repairs when you get rowdy in the park
- Item #CPT004S