Select your style & size:Select options
Just because you spend a lot of time in the park doesn't mean you aren't interested in laying down elbow-dragging carves and weaving through trees. Understanding that a lot of park riders like to cruise the rest of the mountain, too, Capita created the Spring Break twin Snowboard. It has an asymmetric sidecut and a healthy amount of camber to give you the power and edge-hold needed to carve, slash, and spin your way around any part of the resort.
A radial sidecut on the toe edge offers smooth-carving performance, while a New Age Directional sidecut with Death Grip on the heel edge allows powerful turns and incredible edge like you've never experienced on heelside turns. Camber from insert to insert keeps things lively and responsive, and keeps your ollie on point. Meanwhile, flat-to-rocker zones out to the tips ensure that the board doesn't feel catchy and help it plane over fresh powder and choppy snow more easily. If you like to follow up mornings of carving fresh corduroy with laps through the jump line, then this is the board for you.
- Made for the park rider who likes to carve
- Asymmetric sidecut offers more heelside power
- Hybrid profile is poppy, yet forgiving
- Medium flex takes on the whole mountain
- Two types of wood make core light, yet tough
- Carbon fiber beams enhance strength and pop
- New plant-based resin is less harmful to environment
- Enduro base is Capita's fastest yet
- Item #CPT005J
- Q & A
Best Board I've Ridden
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great on everything i've ridden. groomers are more fun than imaginable, and this thing rips powder and cuts straight through chop/slush/shit effortlessly. Best thing for me about this board is its pop. everything about this board makes it a blast to ride every day. ridden breck/key/abasin with it its first week and its been extremely varying weather, but this thing manages anything.