Select your style & size:Select options
Go to your happy place.
Despite what the name may imply, this board was not built for taking it easy. Designed to deliver freestyle bliss for riders who treat the entire mountain like a terrain park, the Capita Women's Paradise Snowboard is a true twin with a freeride-oriented feel. That means you can go from cruising jumps in the park to charging down steeps and railing carves without skipping a beat.
Camber from insert to insert gives you the pop and power needed for conquering steep, variable terrain and sending jumps, while rocker extending past the inserts keep the feel loose enough for playing around on rails and adds a bit of float when fresh snow falls. Its medium flex is forgiving when you want it to be, but still sturdy enough to handle sticky situations. And with a true twin shape, the Outerspace has no problem dropping in switch.
Four lightweight titanal struts just outside the inserts increase the board's strength while also enhancing response. The sustainably-harvested poplar core offers a smooth flex and lightweight feel without the need to destroy vulnerable rainforests in order to harvest it. It's finished off with an extruded base that's almost as hard as a sintered base, making it more impact-resistant, yet still easy to repair.
- Cruise the whole mountain with a freestyle mindset
- Camber underfoot with rockered tips for balanced feel
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch riding
- Medium flex roams the entire mountain
- Inlaid titanal struts increase strength
- Light, snappy core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Extruded base is tough, yet easy to repair
- Capita aims to be a sustainability leader in the snowboard industry
- Item #CPT004Y
- Q & A
Check the Vid!