Select your style & size:Select options
Pick your own path.
This one's for all the punks, rail rats, dirtbags, and outcasts who make their own rules and keep snowboarding interesting. The Capita Outsiders Snowboard is a freestyle weapon for riders who like to ollie slow signs right in front of ski patrol, send the biggest jumps in the park, and don't know the meaning of the words "speed check".
New Age camber places mellow camber from insert to insert for reliable edge hold and pop, with small flat zones at the tip and tail to give it a more forgiving, predictable feel. This allows you to have the confidence you need to progress your riding without compromising performance. It has a slightly stiffer flex than the Ultrafear, and it's equipped with carbon stringers that increase power and response without tacking on weight.
This year, the DynaWeave fiberglass is combined with a new plant-based resin that causes less harm to the environment without sacrificing strength. Also new is the Canadian Maple Dual core, which is dense and powerful to enhance durability and control. The sintered base is wax-infused to prevent it from drying out too early, and it's built extra tough to meet the demands of the terrain park.
- A poppy and powerful park board
- Camber with small flat zones for less catchy feel
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch trickery
- Medium flex handles rails and steep runs alike
- Carbon fiber beams channel energy without adding weight
- New plant-based resin is less harmful to the environment
- Capita aims to be a leader in sustainability in the snowboard industry
- Item #CPT004J
- Q & A
Check out the vid!
2017 The Outsiders
Ride It Or It Will Ride You
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this board! nothing beats Capita's camber with a little FK to help you out when in need.
If you like to ride fast, turn hard, and fly high buy this board now!