- Detail Images
Challenging yourself never looked so good.
- High-quality 625-fill goose down provides superior warmth, compressibility, rebound, and weight-savings compared to synthetic insulators
- Tough Arctic-Tech fabric provides enhanced durability and features a water-resistant coating to repel light rain and snow
- Knee-length cut delivers superior coverage for use in brutally cold and windy environments
- Heavy-duty YKK two-way front zip securely fastens coat; hidden snaps and hook-and-loop fasteners let you deploy the storm flap with ease
- Four chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets, one sleeve pocket, and four internal pockets help you store your observation-taking materials
- Insulated hood also features removable coyote fur trim for added flair and warmth when you want it
- Recessed heavy-duty knit cuffs seal out drafts
- Canada Goose has rated this jacket for use in extreme conditions (-30°C and below)
Share your thoughts
great coat, nice customer service
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
everything is perfect to meet my need, customer service is very helpful. only thing that can be improved is more color options i stock.
Why all stuff u sell is filled with Duck...
Why all stuff u sell is filled with Duck Down???????
Why C Goose does not use Goose Down?
Canada Goose has over 40 years of experience producing high quality down parkas for arctic conditions. All of their jackets incorporate a top-notch blend of down to optimize performance in the jacket. Canada Goose uses some amount of Hutterite down in all their down products, which claims to retain more warm air than other types of down. Duck Down allows Canada Goose to supply some of their down jackets at a lower price point while still offering the high performance insulation properties of down.
Because Canada Goose is owned and founded by an actual goose, who hates ducks with a fiery passion and wants to turn as many of them into parkas as possible.
I'd like to buy something similar...
I'd like to buy something similar to
Canada Goose Westmount Down Parka - Men's
but breatheble and if possible longer
With a center back length measurement of 45 inches the Westmount Parka is the longest in Canada Goose's inventory by about 8 inches. Due to the extreme warmth that this parka provides breathability would reduce the insulating and weather protection properties of the jacket. Additionally, the Arctic series jackets have a high amount of durability and weather protection built with a heavier fabric which limits breathability. Down does a great job of breathing within the material though and the jacket shouldn't feel clammy if you are wearing it in appropriately cold conditions. If you're looking for a Canada Goose with more breathability, a lighter weight fabric outer will increase that property, though it would conversely reduce the heat retention and insulating properties as well. Check out the Hybridge Jacket: http://www.backcountry.com/canada-goose-hybridge-hooded-down-jacket-mens?ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6Y2FuYWRhIGdvb3NlOjE6MTU6Y2FuYWRhIGdvb3Nl
Hello, how much will it cost shipping this...
Hello, how much will it cost shipping this jacket in Kazakhstan (Astana)?
We are unfortunately unable to ship Canada Goose products beyond the United States borders. The only way we could ship this is if you had a US address for us to ship it to. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yanna, ya pokupal takoi pukjovik i on u menya sovershenno novyi. YA ne ugadal s razverom. Cvet chernyi, razmer M
This jacket have a much better fit than the expedition parka and the warmth and quality remain the same. Longer body design make you look less puffy and offer more protection. The down side is obvious: it can limit you movement when you are hiking on Antarctica. This jacket have inner pockets which expedition doesn't have. Also the removable hood is easy for dry-clean. Overall, this is a great jacket.
Is this jacket warmer than their expedition...
Is this jacket warmer than their expedition parka?
Yeah, this jacket comes a little further down on your legs and offers a little more protection from the cold. They are pretty similar though. This one is slightly warmer.