- Detail Images
With craftsmanship like this, it's easy to have a heart.
- High-quality 750-fill Hutterlite white duck down provides superior warmth, compressibility, rebound, and weight-savings compared to synthetic insulators
- Windproof construction keeps the howling winds at bay
- Hip-length construction with drop-tail hem provides slightly more coverage in the rear
- Center-front YKK two-way locking zip is backed by an insulated storm flap to keep out the chill
- Single-hand adjustable hem and recessed Lycra stretch cuffs seal out drafts
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
- Canada Goose donates a portion of proceeds from each sale to Polar Bears International, a non-profit group dedicated to raising awareness about global warming and fighting to save polar bear habitat
Share your thoughts
What a bad quality and expensive !!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Warranty Number: CG18751. Canada Goose Longe Hoody. More than US$ 600 spent on that jacket, and after 7 months a hole on the shell. The answer from Canada Goose after sent to New York and then they sent to Canada and paying the UPS mail service: It is not cover by the jacket warranty !!!. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.... North Face is by far, better than Canada Goose, and cheaper.
The dials go to 11 on this one!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Every little minute detail on this jacket is perfect. It has pockets everywhere you could want them, the color is amazing and it is a lot warmer than other 750 down fill jackets. Another big bonus is that it is made in Canada and supports Polar Bears International. If you have the money, this jacket is 100% worth it. The craftsmanship is impecable.
What is the difference between this "Polar...
What is the difference between this "Polar Bear International" edition and the regular edition of the Lodge hooded down jacket?
According to Canada Goose "The Polar Bears International logo and signature blue colour will show your support of the conservation of polar bear habitats."
How accurate is the color of this jacket?...
How accurate is the color of this jacket? I saw the PBI blue on their expedition parka in person and it is a much softer blue than what you see in pictures. I attached a picture of what I think is the same jacket and the color is different. Thank you :)
The picture on backcountry is accurate. That light colour looks like a fake or white washed by lights. If you are getting a discounted price it is most likely a fake. CG makes distributers sign an agreement not to discount their product.