Fundamental urban warmth.
When the email saying the office is closed due to inclement weather never comes, pull on the Canada Goose Men's Maitland Down Parka and brave the blizzard. Crafted from Arctic Tech fabric, this parka is designed to stay dry and keep you warm in extreme conditions—like waiting at the stop for a bus that never seems to come. A DWR finish ensures that the jacket's outer shell doesn't become saturated. Lofty down insulation traps heat, so you stay warm even when the thermometer dips into the single digits. A two-way adjustable hood protects your head and neck from blowing wind and snow as you finally arrive at the office warm and dry and ready to go.
- An urban parka fashioned for fundamental everyday warmth
- Durable shell is wind- and water-resistant
- Down insulation for lofty warmth without the weight
- Removable two-way adjustable hood
- Various pockets to keep essentials dry and secure
- Slim fit cut longer in the back for additional protection
- Item #CDG004S
- Q & A
Is the military green color of this parka green like in the image above or does it have a brown tone? The color seems to vary between retailers websites