- Community Images
Where down insulation and aerobic workouts go hand in hand.
Never sacrifice warmth for freedom of movement again with the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Down Jacket. This amazing jacket weighs less than half a pound, warms you in freezing weather, and stretches with you as you reach, duck, and carve through snow, cliffs, and trees. Throw a shell on top when it's snowing out, and pack it into its sleeve pocket when the sun peaks out and you're feeling too hot on the chairlift. Sound good? Outside Magazine thought so, too, and gave it the "Editor's Choice for Best Backcountry Jacket" award.
- Combination of feather-light 10D ripstop and stretchy Tensile-Tech fleece side paneling gives you a jacket that is lightweight and remarkably flexible
- Insulated with 800-fill goose down to keep you warm in weather as cold as 23 degrees
- Recycled polyester lining lets you move freely
- Slim fit lets you layer over this jacket with a waterproof shell for extra protection on stormy ski days
- Weighing less than half a pound, this jacket packs down into exterior left hand pocket for extended trips where space is an issue
- Cuff bindings with thumb holes prevent snow from sliding up your sleeves
- Zippered hand pockets and an interior mesh pocket let you store your keys and wallet securely and have a place to warm your hands
- Two veritical strips of 3M reflective tape on back of collar
Share your thoughts
If only all my clothes fit so well...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I'm a small guy... 5'6, 36" shoulder span about 140 lbs soaking wet. Most "Men's" clothes tend to engulf me in material. This one was absolutely perfect, however, as a size small. I tell you all this as it may, perhaps, run a bit small for others. I travel every week, so this works beautifully for me. You could squeeze this into the tiniest of spaces when you don't need it, then pull out when you do. On top of that, I put it through hell, have to wash it all the time, and yet it still looks as awesome as the day I bought it a year later. Oh yea, and for being so lightweight, it's pretty darn warm, too. Definitely the jacket I use most as it works great as Fall/Spring outwear, then a an awesome mid layer for Winter.
Where is this jacket made? Is it mDe in...
Where is this jacket made? Is it mDe in China?
The center back length is listed at 28.25...
The center back length is listed at 28.25 inches, but does that apply to all sizes? If not, what is the center back length for small and extra small?
Why is the 10D fabric on the outside and...
Why is the 10D fabric on the outside and the 30D on the inside? I prefer the lighter, smoother 10D for both exterior and shell, but if anything it seems like if a manufacturer were going to select tougher 30D fabric it would be for the exterior of the jacket. Thanks, Erik