- Detail Images
A lightness that you can bear.
The Canada Goose Women's Hybridge Lite Hooded Down combines the highest quality 800-fill Hutterite down and Thermal Mapping tech, which strategically places insulation where you need it the most, along with stretch inserts for flexibility and a packable design. This jacket serves well when you need a little extra protection from the cold, when you need guaranteed warmth under your shell on bitterly cold days on the slopes and backcountry bowls, or when you don't want to pack heavy layers.
- Feather-light 10D shell fabric keeps that classic down-jacket look but is tough and abrasion-resistant
- Breathable Tensile-tech fleece hardface underarm panels free your arms for maximum mobility, to prevent overheating, and make it a better layer option
- The 800-fill Hutterite white goose down provides superior insulation to trap warmth in freezing temperatures
- Quilt-through design keeps down from shifting around
- Store the entire jacket in one of the handwarmer pockets
- Lycra hood edge and cuff binding with thumbholes stop snow from working up your sleeves
- Reflective trim on the collar make you easier to see when it's dark out
- Canada Goose has rated this lightweight jacket for use in moderately cold conditions (23 through 40°F)