A lightness that you can bear.
The Canada Goose Women's Hybridge Lite Hooded Down combines the highest quality 800-fill Hutterite down and Thermal Mapping tech, which strategically places insulation where you need it the most, along with stretch inserts for flexibility and a packable design. This jacket serves well when you need a little extra protection from the cold, when you need guaranteed warmth under your shell on bitterly cold days on the slopes and backcountry bowls, or when you don't want to pack heavy layers.
- Feather-light 10D shell fabric keeps that classic down-jacket look but is tough and abrasion-resistant
- Breathable Tensile-tech fleece hardface underarm panels free your arms for maximum mobility, to prevent overheating, and make it a better layer option
- The 800-fill Hutterite white goose down provides superior insulation to trap warmth in freezing temperatures
- Quilt-through design keeps down from shifting around
- Store the entire jacket in one of the handwarmer pockets
- Lycra hood edge and cuff binding with thumbholes stop snow from working up your sleeves
- Reflective trim on the collar make you easier to see when it's dark out
- Canada Goose has rated this lightweight jacket for use in moderately cold conditions (23 through 40°F)
- Item #CDG3400
- Q & A
Keep Calm and Goose On
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I received this jacket as my uniform while working at the Canada Goose pop-up shop at Sundance 2016 in Park City, UT. I wore it all day for a week straight and it has been my go to jacket since.
It is a great layering piece under a shell or on it's own on days that aren't at freezing temps. Fit-wise I got a small and it fits perfectly. It is pretty form fitting, as it should be to keep the lofty down and its insulating baffles close to the body to maintain heat.
The thumb holes are a nice feature. I really love the two zippered chest pockets, which are great for keeping the essentials handy, as well as the big interior mesh pocket, and the two zippered hand pockets.
The stretch fleece underarm and side panels really give you a full, unrestricted range of motion and an attractive profile but it does ball up just a bit around the wrist area after some heavy use.
Overall, this is great piece and I'm super happy with it.