- Detail Images
Kids need dexterity, too, hence the superwarm Canada Goose Kids' Down Glove, not mitten. Sure, mittens are adorable, and the way kids run around like mini cavepeople unable to deal with buckles and buttons, etc., is hilarious, but do you want to do all the free-fingers-demanding tasks for them? Didn't think so. Give them water-resistant, breathable, and uber-warm coverage, and send them on their way.
- Durable nylon shell resists water to keep hands dry and warm
- PU insert is waterproof, breathable, and taped to repel harsh elements
- 525-fill down insulation provides lofty, toasty warmth to prevent frozen fingers
- Reinforced palm and thumb protect these high-use areas
- Fleece cuff feels cozy; adjustable Velcro strap gives a snug fit and seals out the cold
- Nose wipe on thumb stops boogers before they freeze
Share your thoughts
I'm not sure the size chart for this glove...
I'm not sure the size chart for this glove is for kids. Because this is identical with the one for adults.
Unfortunately the sizing charts at Canada Goose's website aren't even that helpful.
They don't provide any hand measurements but say that a Small is a 7-8 and a Medium is a 10-12
This might not be what you're looking for, but hopefully it's a start.
800.409.4502 ext 4055