- Detail Images
Warmth of a mitt in a finger-freeing glove.
Finally a toasty-warm way to keep your hands comfy and dexterous: the finger-freeing Canada Goose Women's Down Glove, with 525-fill down insulation and waterproof insert. No more of the clunky mitten-hand, where a simple task like buckling your boot forces you to expose the helpless digits to the cold, cruel world. Keep them covered and mobile in their own weather-resistant down chambers.
- Durable polyester shell resists water to keep hands dry and warm
- PU insert is waterproof, breathable, and taped to repel harsh elements
- 525-fill down insulation provides lofty, toasty warmth to prevent frozen fingers
- Reinforced palm and thumb protect these high-use areas
- Fleece cuff feels cozy; adjustable wrist strap and cuff hem give you a snug fit and seal out the cold
- Nose wipe on thumb stops boogers before they freeze to your face