- Detail Images
Bundling up just got dressed up.
Whether you're waiting on the Arctic set of your latest spy thriller or waiting in line at Park City's film festival, the Canada Goose Women's Camrose Down Jacket will keep you toasty, warm, and looking great. Streamlined silhouette with subtle military styling gives you a modern look that is fashionable in a clean, classic way.
- Arctic-Tech fabric with DWR shields you from sudden snow flurries
- 625-fill white duck down keeps your body heat where you need it without making you look bulky
- Nylon plain-weave liner is treated with WR coating so it won't get soggy on the inside if you work up a little sweat
- Mid-thigh cut keeps your thighs and your backside toasty
- Vertically adjustable hood protects your head from the wind and the cold
- Adjustable waist drawcord pulls in your silhouette and helps seal out the cold
- Recessed rib-knit cuff stops cold air from moving up your sleeves
- Fleece-lined front pockets keep your hands cozy if you forget your gloves
- Hook-and-loop drop in pocket holds your phone or your wallet
- Interior shoulder straps let you carry this parka like backpack when you warm up
Share your thoughts
The Warmest Jacket Ever!!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I absolutely love this jacket. It is very well made and very durable. I've had many down coats, but this is the warmest one by far. I purchased the XL, but I really could have used a size smaller. I pulled the waist string a little tighter to give me a more fitted look. The hood fits nicely and it's perfect on a cold day. The pockets have a fleece lining that keeps your hands nice and toasty. Overall, I would say that this jacket is well worth the price!!!
Canada Goose Cambrose Jacket - Women's
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I love the look of this jacket and think it would be very warm for our Michigan winters, but the XL was just too big. If they had the graphite in the Large I would order it!! I really think you could wear this out in the cold with just a light layer underneath and be toasty. I'm 5"9 (160 #)and the sleeve length was actually long enough.
I am looking at this jacket and notice the...
I am looking at this jacket and notice the red looks like a different jacket than the black?
I've researched both of those colorways and I don't show any differences in them.