- Detail Images
You want to be warm while you're checking out the ski-town nightlife, but you aren't willing to wear your ski pants everywhere you go. The Canada Goose Camp Down Skirt features windproof construction and down insulation to give you the warmth you need and the fashion you crave. Wear this wrap over jeans or even leggings to keep your thighs and backside warm as you explore snowy shop-lined streets and trendy trendy post-skiing bars.
- Periderm ripstop shell is lightweight and durable
- DWR treatment on the shell and the lining repels moisture and helps keep you dry
- 750-fill Hutterite white duck down holds warmth where you need it without being overly bulky
- Down-proof Intraderm lining, made from 100% recycled fabric, protects your skin and is easy on the environment
- Wrap-around cut frees your legs for maximum mobility
- Compressible materials means you can pack this skirt in your suitcase, and it won't take up all of the space
- Adjustable three-button waistband with brushed tricot lining gives you an easy fit
- Zippered drop-in pocket hauls your phone or your wallet
Share your thoughts
Fabulous, comfy and sporty chic
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
The wrap skirt is intelligently designed: multiple waist adjustments (therefore went down a size S/P for size 6/8 ), an elasticized velcro wind flap closure, zippered front pocket and channeled down on the inside lining so you don't look chunky.
Compliments nicely with the Canada Goose Hybridge Lite jacket, tights and boots. Couple it with a turtleneck and hat and you'll be perfectly suited on a sunny zero degree day.
Canada Goose packaging is poor -- so looks slept-in upon arrival.
Is this skirt an open wrap around skirt...
Is this skirt an open wrap around skirt and is the skirt stitched in cubes to keep the down I place throughout the fabric
The skirt is a wrap-around. To assure that it lays proper, wind and all, there is a great design feature with an elasticized velcro tab that attaches from the inside left outer thigh seam with a discrete attachment on the right skirt flap. The down is on the inside lining and channeled horizontally.
My wife LOVES it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My wife was so excited when I got this for her for Christmas. She also tried on the North Face down skirt, but found it was too short. This one ends a few inches above the knee, so it is long enough to provide real warmth, without being bulky.
She often throws it on over her pants to add a little bit of warmth. She uses it around the house, skiing, walking outside ... for everything. It makes a cute outfit.
Given how much she's wearing it, I'm not sure how long it will last, but Canada Goose products are usually fairly durable. Fingers crossed.