- Detail Images
Wrap that little body in delicious down, and let her run afowl.
You don't have to be a grown man in a suit to appreciate the vest; the Canada Goose Infant Girls' Baby Reversible Down Vest is just what your wee one needs on chilly days when the weather affords arm-freedom. A generous, drop-tailed longer length and a dose of 625-fill white duck down will keep her core superwarm as she runs amuk waving, grabbing, and climbing. With moisture-resistant DWR finish and stretchy, fleece-lined armholes, she'll be set until the snow flies; and when the juice or snack go flying, or you just want a different look, do a changeroo to the other side, and it's like a whole other equally awesome down vest.
- Lightweight 20D nylon ripstop Periderm with DWR finish resists moisture so baby stays dry, warm, and happy
- 625-fill white duck down insulation provides lofty and luxurious warmth
- Fleece-lined stretch armhole openings help keep out the cold and make for easy on-offs
- 14in center back length
- Hip-length with a dropped tail adds cozy coverage
- Two fleece-lined front patch pockets on one side; two drop-in pockets on the other
- Reflective trim at side seams adds visibility in low light (on one side only)