- Detail Images
There's been a battle raging in the world of cycling for longer than we can remember, the battle between shorts and bibs. Not many issues are as polarizing for cyclists; like any wise leader, Campagnolo Sportswear has sought to hedge its bets by appeasing both sides with the highest quality possible. The Penny Women's Shorts are the ultimate in women's shorts, offering superior material, comfort, and style.
The Campagnolo Sportswear Penny Shorts are as uniquely style-driven as they are performance-driven. The Penny tights feature the patented Anatomical Tri-Pro Pad for maximum comfort in the saddle, while the Penny's fabric is made from the UPF 50+ Revolutional Energy techno fabric. This fabric was developed to provide optimal movement efficiency, muscle containment, compression, and support. Campagnolo developed the Penny Shorts with female physiology in mind, and the end result is a cleverly cut form that's adaptable to multiple riding positions. Nice extra features include the IQ Seen reflective logo for night time visibility up to 500 feet, and elastic/silicone leg grippers to keep the shorts in place when you're hammering on the pedals.
The Campagnolo Sportswear Penny Shorts are available in sizes X-Small through X-Large, and in colors Black and White.
- Extra-elastic Revolutional Energy fabric offers maximum support and muscle containment, reducing fatigue
- Ergonomic Tri-Pro Pad is specifically designed to fit a woman's anatomy
- UPF 50+ treatment prevents sunburn during long rides
- Waist cut lower in front for comfort when you're in the cycling position
- Silicone grippers in the elastic hems keep the knickers in place
- IQ Seen reflective logo is visible at 500 feet, giving motorists plenty of warning that you're on the road
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I ordered these as birthday gift for my wife. She loves the feel and quality of it. I can testify of the very good quality and excellent fit of the product. Very happy with it.
Nice quality and look. However, it's very low cut for cycling shorts such that I have to keep pulling down my jersey while cycling so that my back doesn't show. The longest shorts I've come across, ~ 10 inches. Runs small.
wondering about the length? 8 inches, 10...
wondering about the length? 8 inches, 10 inches ???
Compared to my other pair of shorts (the Zero RH + Fusion Short), these are fantastic. The padding is still comfortable after 40 miles, and no issues with shifting or bunching. They do run small compared to US sizes.