- Detail Images
The look of the Net Glove may be classic Campagnolo, but the performance is far beyond anything the masters of yore could have envisioned. Stretchy, ventilating, and protective—and above all lightweight—this go-to glove is ready to cap off your kit and finish off your next endurance ride.Lycra top stretches over your hand for a comfortable, custom-feeling fit
- Breathable fabric inserts between the fingers improve ventilation
- Ventilating mesh palm includes foam and gel pads to absorb vibration
- Silicone print on the palm ensures a secure grip on the bars
- Absorbent terry patch on the thumb gives you something with which to wipe your brow
- Hook-and-loop tab at wrist secures the glove
Share your thoughts
I like these gloves, they fit well and I hardly feel like I'm wearing them. But they do get dirty easily and if you have white handlebars, the black color from the palms transfer onto the handlebars (easy to wipe off). I have used these for about 2 months now. Washed them twice and still look and feel as new.
Great looking gloves with feel good-to-the-touch materials, but it started to fall apart after a SINGLE ride! Great on the outside, not so "pretty" inside~!