Select your style & size:Select options
Designed by women for women.
From multi-pitch trad routes to cutting-edge sport pitches, step into the CAMP USA Women's Supernova Harness for a fit that's specifically designed to accommodate lady crushers. The modified rise eliminates the pressure points women typically experience while the low-profile EVA padding supplies enough comfort for epic hang-dog sessions and hour-long belays.
- Women-specific rise eliminates pressure points typically experienced by female climbers
- Edge-load construction provides an ideal support-to-weight ratio that maintains its shape over time
- Pre-threaded buckles on the waist and legs adjust for a perfect fit and enhance safety
- Harness weighs in at just 13 ounces, making it ideal for high-level sport and trad routes
- Drop-seat elastic straps allow you to take care of business on long climbs
- Low-profile EVA foam padding provides comfort during working burns and long belay sessions
- Patented No-Twist belay loop keeps your belay device properly oriented
- Four gear loops and a rear haul loop keep quickdraws and protection close at hand
- Item #CMP3297
- Q & A
Comfy and Lightweight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this harness because it was on sale and CAMP received high endorsement from a climbing friend. Was it ever a great purchase! I really love this harness. I've used it rock climbing, ice climbing, and mountaineering, and throughout all these activities, it's performed excellently. Features I really appreciate are the buckled leg loops (essential for donning or removing the harness while wearing crampons), the haul loop, and low-profile padding that is comfortable without taking up a lot of space. While not the lightest weight harness out there, it is fairly light when compared to other gear that offers comparable features, which is nice when packing it up a mountain trail with a week's worth of supplies. It's also comfortable enough to hang in for extended periods of time, as I did when playing the role of a victim during a crevasse rescue practice session. I'm so impressed with this harness that I'll likely buy another one to have when my first wears out.
For size info, I'm 5'2" and 122 lbs, and the S fits me perfectly.
Hello, when are you going to have other sizes?
I am 5.3 about 115lbs. What size would fit...
I am 5.3 about 115lbs. What size would fit better XS or S?
I am about your same size and require a size S.
But I would double check yourself against these measurements for the Supernova off the CAMP USA website.
XS: Waist 56-66 cm, 22-26 in | Legs 52-62 cm, 20.5-24.4 in
S: Waist 63-73 cm, 24.8-28.7 in | Legs 56-66 cm, 22-26 in