A pack that can be packed into itself.
The lightweight and compact CAMP USA Phantom Backpack can be packed into its own tiny pocket and carried on a harness or around your waist. Then when you need it, it folds out and becomes the perfect summit pack on long backpacking excursions or lightweight pack for approach shoes, snacks, and water on long multi-pitch routes. The breathable mesh shoulder straps and padded waist-belt provide comfortable carry support. and reinforced elastic keepers securely hold an ice axe, trekking poles, or your jacket.
- Ripstop nylon with an abrasion- and water-resistant coating is light and durable
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps and a padded waist-belt make for comfortable carrying
- Entire pack fits into its own compact pocket and can be carried around the waist or clipped on a harness when not in use
- Hypalon-reinforced elastic keepers hold an ice axe or trekking poles
- Hydration-system compatible
Share your thoughts
Super Small - Super Light
- Gender: Male
I purchased this bag for a trip to the Grand Canyon. During the day, we'll do a hike or two from the camp. I wanted it to be very light and packable but capable of carrying a full 2L Play, which it can , some snacks and stuff. It has no back padding and the straps are minimal but the items I'm carrying are light and soft so it works great. Craftsmanship is first rate. Nice web pocket in back with compression. Good choice for this application