Whipping on an ice screw can be simply terrifying. Help reduce the force of a fall by racking up with the Cassin Photon X-Draw. The shock-absorbing X-Draw utilizes a large Dyneema sling that has been folded up and lightly stitched. A fall force of 2.5kN will cause the stitching to tear, reducing the force of a factor-one fall by up to 50%. Plus, the draw is paired with ultralight Photon carabiners that provide easy clipping even while you're wearing gloves.
- A fall force of 2.5kN will engage the Photon X-Draw, tear the stitching out, and reduce a factor-one fall by up to 50%
- Dyneema sling maintains its strength in wet or frozen conditions thanks to hydrophobic properties
- Nylon shell keeps the stitching protected from the elements
- Photon Wire Gate carabiners are lightweight and have an extra-large gate opening that makes them easy to clip
- Rubber keepers prevent the biners from shifting on the sling