- Detail Images
An all-business harness that hasn't lost sight of comfort.
- Laminate construction includes laser cut webbing, nylon, and internal padding for an integrated design that absorbs and distributes pressure
- Three-dimensional padding works to actively wick moisture and keep you dry
- Patented No-Twist belay loop enhances safety and reduces risky clips
- Webbing-reinforced gear loops securely hold everything from lightweight draws to a full rack of big wall gear
- Drop seat clips let you answer when nature calls
Share your thoughts
I'm a fan!
I wanted a better harness after my first few years of climbing, but had a hard time finding a good harness i like in an xs. I would recommend this harness to anyone, but especially those that need an xs fit. I weigh 105 lbs and this is what I was looking for. Great for sport, acceptable for trad and big-wall.
Get lots of compliments on it constantly. Fits great. cool features like a little buckle on the back of the harness to attach a chalk bag. comes with a cool carrying bag with backpack straps. sturdy gear loops...nice to finally have adjusting leg loops. if your thinking about buying this...dont. buy it!