Safety is always in style.
You’re a lady who takes your climbing safety seriously, but the last thing you want on your favorite multi-pitch is some ugly oversized men’s helmet sliding down over your eyes. Worry not, the women-specific Armour Lady Helmet is your ticket to safety and style. The Armour Lady has all the same features as the standard Armour except for women-specific sizing and colors, making this the smart and stylish choice of female athletes.
- The Armour’s hybrid construction provides outstanding protection and a sleek look
- A rotating size adjustment wheel ensures the Armour will fit like a glove and quickly adjust to accommodate your beanie
- Comfort chin strap keeps this helmet firmly strapped to your head with minimal irritation
- The Armour is headlight compatible so you can keep the light on when you are forced to descend in the dark
- UIAA 106 and EN 12492 certified
Share your thoughts
Joined the Club of save your Brain
I wear a helmet for all the other activities; biking, boating, and skiing but I tend to shy away from wearing a climbing helmet unless doing multipitch due to the fit and weight UNTIL NOW. I'm in love with the Armour; it's light, easy to adjust, fits like a charm, and now lives in my cragging pack.
- - the body of the helmet is is a lighter pink than it looks in the image