Select your style & size:Select options
Fun climbing is safe climbing.
If your kid is bored with the jungle gym and is itching to climb on the real stuff, make sure he or she straps on the Camp Armour Junior Helmet before facing a sheer cliff face. The lightweight ABS shell provides solid impact protection, and the rotating adjustment wheel allows you to quickly size the helmet for a snug fit.
- Hybrid construction with a molded ABS shell is lightweight and durable
- Kid-specific sizing fits head circumferences from 21.5 - 22.5 inches
- Rotating size wheel allows you to adjust the helmet for a snug fit
- Eight vents keep young climbers cool and comfortable on warm days
- Padded chin strap is comfy and keeps the helmet in place
- Front and rear clips provide headlamp compatibility
- Item #CMP3284
- Q & A
Cute only goes so far...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've tried to love this helmet but no matter how much i fidget with the adjustments, I cannot get it to sit well on my little boys' head. When I tighten it to be snug it just ends up popping off his head and falling backwards off of his forehead. At first, my son loved the design but even he is annoyed with the poor fit.
Poor fit :-(
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So, my son's head circumference is at the small end of the range stated. But the helmet is not deep enough to fit around his brow. While it is possible he has a large head, he has worn other helmets, even cheapos at walmart and target fit him correctly, but we've never been keen on the styles/colors/quality of those products. Really unfortunate as the quality of this helmet seems to be superb, love the color as great for visibility, but overall a very weird fit.