- Detail Images
- Community Images
Easy cooking and easy cleanup; all you have to do is eat.
- Solid aluminum construction moves heat quickly, so keep your flame mellow as you grill
- The nonstick coating makes clean up almost too easy
- Compatible with the following Camp Chefs Mountain Series Stoves: the Teton, Denali, and Camp Oven
Share your thoughts
Perfect for Camp Oven
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
We use this for car camping on our Camp Chef Oven. This literally fits perfect on top of the oven burners - very stable and tight. Cooks great and is very easy to clean up with just paper towels, has pretty good quality non-stick. Has a nice gutter along the edges to catch grease. There are no hot spots at all when cooking pancakes. My wife is very serious about her cooking with a very expensive set of gas burners at home with a high end all-clad griddle, and she even liked this one (albeit not as much, of course). If you have a Camp Oven, this is the no-brainer choice, it is made to go with it and cooks great.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love this griddle and the bacon was delish!! Easy to clean too.