Select your style & size:Select options
When you're ready to eat like a king, outfit your Camp Chef stove with the Deluxe Barbecue Box. With nearly 500 square inches of cooking space, this grill box is certain to please the most voracious of carnivores, and the True Seasoned cast iron grill is ready to cook right out of the box.
- Grill box covers two burners for a huge 14 inch by 32 inch grilling space
- Cast iron grill is True Seasoned for professional grilling performance right out of the box
- Hinged and vented lid seals in flavors and traps heat for faster cook times
- Compatible with Pro 60, Yukon, Explorer, and Expedition Camp Chef stoves
- Item #CCF0059
- Q & A
Really nice accessory for your stove
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this to use with my Pro 60 2 burner stove. It does a great job of cooking up whatever you want. Just be careful because these CampChef stoves put out a lot of heat. I have used this at ski resorts during races to feed 50 plus people and at base camps in Idaho while river rafting. It has performed better then expected.
Cast iron grates to hold heat and sear your food
The screws that attach the lid to the grill box loosen easily and I have lost a few. I think it's because of the heat/cool cycle. Just check them each time and you will be fine.
The grates are cast iron and make the unit heavy.
How this works? Is the base open?Do you...
How this works? Is the base open?Do you place on top of your stove?
You put it on a camp stove. Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E15cMM6g34