A beefed-up cast iron pot.
If images of chicken pot pie, beef stew, or huckleberry pie dance in your head while you walk back to camp, then you must have the Camp Chef Deluxe 9 1/3-Quart Dutch Oven. This cast-iron dutch oven features a lid that doubles as a skillet, and the meals you cook up can serve fourteen to sixteen people.
- Features a Commemorative Edition Yellowstone National Park cast on the lid
- True seasoned finish makes this cast-iron dutch oven ready to cook and easy to maintain
- Deep-dish lid increases air flow for even cooking and doubles as a skillet or serving trivet
- Thermometer channel allows you to check the temperature without removing the lid
- Includes lift tool for easier handling of the hot cast iron and Dutch Oven starter booklet with seasoning tips
Share your thoughts
I love dutch oven cooking!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great dutch oven. I purchased this in a bind so it's a little big for just two people. However, it did exactly what it was supposed to. It does not come with a cover so you may want to buy one. This dutch oven does come with a handle for the lid! I didn't know so I purchased an additional one - which too my surprise was unnecessary. Regardless, this dutch oven is great and I will be using this when we do a group camp.