- Community Images
Mmmmm ... did anyone say pineapple upside-down cake?
You might be car-camping out in the middle of nowhere, but you can still whip up a birthday cake with the help of the Camp Chef Deluxe 12-Quart Dutch Oven. This beefed-up cast-iron dutch oven features a seasoned finish that's ready to go and easy to maintain, while the deep-dish lid doubles as a skillet or serving trivet.
- Features a Commemorative Edition Yellowstone National Park cast on the lid
- True seasoned finish makes this cast-iron dutch oven ready to go and easy to maintain
- Deep-dish lid increases air flow for even cooking and doubles as a skillet or serving trivet
- Thermometer channel allows you to check the temperature without removing the lid
- Includes lift tool for easier handling of the hot oven and a Dutch Oven starter booklet with seasoning tips
Share your thoughts
Using the camp chef dutch oven in the Sam Houston National Forest, TX
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This quickly became my number one piece of favorite cookware after purchasing it. I use it more than anything else in my kitchen. The 12 quart size is huge and I can easily cook for 8-10 people in a single vessel when camping.
Check out that art
Legs, comes with a lift tool... Full of surprises! This is a heavy pot that will do its duty for a whiiiile!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought this for cubscout car camping. Works just fine. The "features" (feet on both parts, lifter included...) it has are quite nice, but at the end of the day it's a heavy cast iron pot. The 12 quart size is HUGE, so brace yourself.
Use the lid as a griddle... really great for that and easily holds three or four pancakes in that capacity.