- Detail Images
Don't weigh yourself down with more than you need.
The most important design aspect of the Spark 10 LR Pack is its lumbar reservoir system, which keeps your water (the majority of your pack weight) in your lumbar region for comfortable, efficient carry. The women-specific harness is designed for a woman's specific body type, which is typically a shorter torso and slightly different curavature of the back. The upper area of the pack carries 450 cubic inches of gear, just the right amount for an hour or two on the trail. So, for your average ride you can leave the expedition pack at home–the Spark 10 is all the pack you need.
- Women-specific harness with 3D mesh for breathability and ventilation
- Velvetex harness lining is ultrasoft and comfortable against the skin
- Shorter torso length for a woman's specific body shape, also sits above jersey pockets
- Multiple access points allow you to get into the pack easily to grab what you need
- Tough, lightweight 70D and 210D nylon fabric with 1000mm water-resistant polyurethane & silicone treatment
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- New Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Stretch overflow pockets for extra gear
- Convenient external fill hydration system
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Overall this is a great pack to take with you while Mtn Biking. The bladder reservoir isn't the best that camelbak has made. I am 5'4, 123 lbs typical female with long legs and short torso, this pack was not ideal for me (size wise). Inside the pack it offers more than enough space for mid afternoon snacking, extra sunscreen, tires and general accessories that you would bring with you while hiking or biking.
Great pack, bad reservoir
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got this pack and I like all of the features on it; nice big hip belt pockets, bike tool organizers, interior zippered pocket, and a neat hydration system, it is comfortable, perfect for mountain biking, day hikes, a walk on the beach, bike commuting to work... The sizing was fine, I am 5'6" and the pack is very comfortable and lightweight.
BUT the reservoir is unbelievably leaky. I am contacting CamelBak about this because I'm hoping I just got a defective reservoir. We shall see. 5 stars for the pack, but no stars for the reservoir
Great pack but sized for a child
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a fantastic pack if you are very short. I am 5' 7" and it came up to the middle of my back. If you are measured at 16 or larger look for a different pack. I wear a size 10 clothing and 31' length pants. I could not find sizing any where on the internet and all the reviews were good so I ordered it. When it came in and it was so small I called Camelback and they said it is sized for length 15.5. wow that is a small person. I use an Osprey s/m pack for winter.
CamelBak Spark 10 LR Hydration Pack
Women's Spark 10 Ultralight Lumbar Pack
Introduces the ultra-light CamelBak Lumbar hydration packs for Mountain Biking. Mark Weir talks about his favorite features.