Don't leave anything up to chance.
- Trip-zip opening system uses three zippers at the top opening for easy gear access from any angle
- A wire frame Therminator Harness holds the water reservoir off the back panel to help evenly distribute weight and prevent freezing
- Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- Rugged, glove-friendly zippers make accessing your gear a cinch
Share your thoughts
Terrible Company...Ok pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used this pack a few times on shorter winter hikes with my dog. The load was light and seemed to sit well on my back. I never used the diagonal ski carry or had heavy loads in it. The right shoulder strap ripped out during a short hike. After calling Camelbak they told me it was my fault and I should go on their web site to fill out a form and they would fix it for me!
As for the pack itself before it ripped out. This pack is way to warm for summer activities. I bought it for skiing, and for the time being I liked it. Easy access with gloves on and it sits well when skiing or during activities. Material for the pack is nice and not that cheap nylon that gets brittle in the cold. When the shoulder strap pulled out, I could see it was barley sewn in. If it fell apart just after a few uses, how would it hold up to a few years?
This was was an obvious defect in the craftsmanship of the pack. I had to pay shipping to and from my house. I tried returning it where I bought it (Not here) and they would not take it back. The pack still had the new material smell to it!!! Stay away from Camelbak. I have other packs that I have put through the wringer and still held up well. I will not be buying any other Camelbak products.