Select your style & size:Select options
When you're riding a single track along desert ridges and over broken slickrock, there's no time to reach down for your water bottle. Good thing you brought along the CamelBak Rogue Hydration Backpack. Built to deliver hydration on the go, this backpack is designed around the new Crux Reservoir and offers convenient external fill. A leak-proof On/Off lever ensures you're drinking every last drop of your precious water and not wasting it on the hot, dusty trail. Dual compression straps prevent the pack from bouncing around behind you, while the Air Channel back panel and air mesh harness keep the air flowing so you stay comfortable as you pedal away the miles.
- A sleek bike pack with reservoir designed for easy hydration
- Adjustable shoulder straps with Airmesh for breathability
- Dual compression straps prevent reservoir from sloshing around
- 2.5L Crux Reservoir provides on-the-go hydration
- Reflective elements bolster visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CAM006D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
First impressions are not bad. Looks like it will hold up good and has a nice hydration pack and valve. Fits a little snug but I'm pretty broad shouldered. Should work nicely for day hikes and biking.