Leave the kitchen sink.
The Magic has plenty of storage for most training rides around two hours–that's probably 10 to 15 miles, depending on terrain and skill level. We're willing to bet that's about 75% or more of your weekly rides. That's a pretty healthy majority of your riding, and at just one pound, the Magic takes care of that quite efficiently.
- Women-specific harness with 3D mesh for breathability and ventilation
- Velvetex harness lining is ultrasoft and comfortable against the skin
- Shorter torso length for a woman's specific body shape, also sits above jersey pockets
- Multiple access points allow you to get into the pack easily to grab what you need
- Tough, lightweight 70D and 140D Dobby fabric with 1000mm water-resistant polyurethane treatment
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- New Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
- Dual back pockets for storage and organization
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Stretch overflow pockets for extra gear
- Convenient external fill hydration system
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Took this to EDC Las Vegas for the weekend, biked around NYC and camped with it. This bag is amazing for it's versatility and durability. I rested on this as a pillow on gravel during the carnival, biked with it countless times with packages strapped to the harnesses, camped and hiked with it without fail. The bag itself is tough enough to keep dirt out of your bag and has enough space to carry any essential items.
The bladder is easily removable and has the improved handle that allows for simple and easy fill/washing.
Would recommend, 10/10 as a go-to bag.
CamelBak Magic Hydration Pack - Women's
Perfect pack for me.
This pack has kept me hydrated through one mild-weathered Camp Reggae and one brutally hot Bonnaroo, and I have been very impressed with it.
It is lightweight and breathable, so carrying it on a hot day isn't a huge inconvenience, the 2L reservoir is big enough so that you aren't constantly refilling, and the pockets are well-sized and compartmentalized so you can carry all your necessities you'll need throughout the day. I got it in the Peacoat color which has yet to appear dirty. The straps are adjustable so you can custom-fit it to your comfort, and as with all Camelbak products, the bite valve makes it very convenient to drink your weight in water.
My only complaint is that depending on the faucet you're using, sometimes you have to take the hydration pack out to fill it unless you want your bag soaked. But that is a minor issue (for me anyway). All in all it was a great purchase.
Magic Hydration Pack Overview & Features
Designed for women, the Magic is a lightweight pack ideal for rides where you just need to carry the essentials: water, energy bars, spare tube, pump, etc...