- Detail Images
It's just you, your bike, and the great unknown.
Remember that 30-mile out-and-back in Pisgah, or that 40-mile loop you rode in Moab? Of course you do. We're betting you brought more than a
20-ounce water bottle to keep yourself hydrated. Sometimes you can get away with a water bottle or an ultralight hydration pack–short rides like that are good for blowing off a little steam during your lunch break, or taking your niece out for her first trail ride. It's nice to get out, but you'll have forgotten about that ride by the weekend. The rides you remember require some carrying capacity. They require the Camelbak H.A.W.G. NV Hydration Pack.
The H.A.W.G. isn't just bigger, though. It's better. From the advanced NV suspension system designed to keep the load away from your back to the fixed waist belt with easy-access cargo pockets, the H.A.W.G. sets a new standard for hydration packs. It's a cross between a hydration pack and a mountaineering pack, and it should be. After all, you aren't just going out for a buzz around the block, you and your trusty ride are headed into the wild blue yonder.
- NV back panel with articulated pods for a fully ventilated back panel that keeps the load suspended away from your back
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- New Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- Ample main compartment and multiple exterior pockets hold your rain gear, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, lunch, MP3, phone, wallet, and keys, while XC helmet carry stows your dome protector
- Fixed .75-inch belt with cargo pockets keeps the pack from bouncing around as you bomb downhill
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
- XC helmet carry stows your dome protector