- Community Images
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- Air Channel back panel and air mesh harness feature breathable mesh to help you keep your cool during warm-weather training
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
- Distance from shoulder to hip belt: 14in (35cm)
Share your thoughts
The CamelBak Fairfax is my first CamelBak and it hasn't dissapointed. I've taken it on hiking and kayaking trips. Very lightweight as well as comfortable. Held the bare essentials for a good couple hour trip down the river.
Nice biking pack
The Fairfax is a really nice pack and holds just enough water for a nice 1.5 to 2 hour ride. The insulation is great, so water stays cold, and there are just enough small pockets to stash essentials like a cell phone, an extra tire tube, and car keys. Getting the water bladder out and filled was a little challenging the first time or two, but that may just be my ineptitude. The bit valve is a very nice feature as well. No dripping and no more awkward balancing acts to get at my water bottle.
Great bite valve design!
This hydration pack is great for bike rides, runs or horseback rides when you don't need to carry any extra gear and just want your water accessible. I really love their bite valve system. I've tried a few other brands and definitely think this is the best.
Not what it was made out to be. Made it sound like it held 2.5 liters of water, but it was 1.5. The bag as a whole carries 2.5 including the pockets. Very misleading.
I'm on the left
Great for riding!
I really enjoy the CamelBak that I purchaced from backcountry.com. I use it when I go on mototcycle rides to stay hydrated, and now alot of people are getting them. It holds enough to keep water cool inbetween stops. I enjoy the ease of the large fill port. Also the pack has enough extra space to keep sunglasses, keys, cellphone, and a small snack.