Break down the walls.
- Included gel flasks store securely for when you need to push through to victory
- Included CamelBak Podium Chill Bottle is held securely in a drawstring-closure holster
- Waist-belt pockets are capable of carrying an MP3 player, keys, energy bar, and cash
- Perforated and laminated foam belt contours to your waist and breathes easily so you don’t get clammy
Share your thoughts
It does ok
as previously stated the bottle does move a lot during running and I have found that sweet spot in tightening the belt that may help that good bottle.
Not a good belt for running
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore this belt for the first mile of a run and had to take it off it was so obnoxious. First, the water bottle on the back bounces against your back with every step even when it's tightened down. Second, the belt loosens by itself and needs to be tightened continuously. Third, the goo bottles in the front start to wiggle their way out in time as well. Some positives, the water bottle is easy to drink out of when you're running and it has a large pocket to fit a phone, car keys, etc. However, I do not recommend this product.
This product is great I use it all the time. It is great for 3 to 8 mile runs. It took a while to find out how tight to have the straps secured around my waist but not too long. The bottle does not bounce around when I am running or jogging. Also there is a small pocket in front that you can see in my photo. This is perfect for my iphone and energy bar. I am very happy with this product and would recommend this to anyone.