- Community Images
Go big or stay sleek.
- New Antidote reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to speed drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a lower profile when full
- New Quick Link system in reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes
- Air Director back panel features six-pod construction that conforms to your back’s position on the bike
- Removable 1-inch belt with cargo pockets keeps the pack from bouncing around as you bomb downhill
- HydroGuard anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Ergo Hydrolock shut-off valve allows you to control water flow and prevents leaks
- Distance from shoulder to hip belt: 16in (40cm)
Share your thoughts
This pack seems like it would be great for...
This pack seems like it would be great for hiking, but would it also fit a 15" laptop for city use?
It's way too small to fit a 15" Laptop. It MIGHT fit a 13" if you squeeze. The exception might be a 15" macbook pro, but it would be a tight sqeeze.
Size comparison to large fleece gloves
Sweet for day hiking
This is a great hydration pack. Seems alot larger than the MULE and much more sleek when all closed up. Interior pockets are elastic mesh that hold a lot of small tools and also has key hook to latch things onto as well. Easily throw my long north face venture rain coat and a few tshirts, hat and gloves into this bag. And thats not even when it is extended. Once extended you could fit more, maybe a pair of shorts and socks. Camelbak hydration works flawlessly.
Lastly, the straps. They are very comfortable. I hike about 5-10mi at a time and never had sore shoulders. Even when loading the bag up to 10-15lbs! I barely noticed it was on.