- Detail Images
A hydrating wonder for the wilderness.
- 100oz Antidote hydration reservoir's HydroGuard technology resists bacterial growth and odors, the snap cap tightens quickly, and the Quick Link system works with Antidote add-ons (such as Fresh Reservoir Filter, sold separately)
- Dynamic Suspension Harness absorbs the impact of steps on a rough or hilly trail and provides optimal stabilization when loaded
- S-Curve Women’s Harness and female-specific hip-belt fit snugly around your curves and support up to 25 pounds of gear
- Hiker essentials pocket keeps keys, snacks, glasses, and maps organized
- N.V.I.S. back panel provides excellent ventilation to minimize sweaty-back
- Trekking pole and ice axe attachment points
Share your thoughts
CamelBak Aventura Hydration Pack - Women
I will admit, I have a bag problem. I can never get enough and can justify each one through some minute difference.
I picked up the Adventura last summer. Initially I used it for longer mountain bike rides. Due to the larger size it was a bit warm for that. However, as a hiking daypack this is a great piece.
The N.V.I.S backpanel is a huge game changer. Even on the muggiest of days it allows a breeze to get to your back. I have hauled camera gear, tripod, extra jackets, hydration bladder, snacks, stove and jetboil and other tools on several hikes through the early Fall and Winter with this pack. It has performed very well in warm and cool temps. During a cold, rainy hike in October my camera equipment was kept dry even in the absence of a raincover.
One of the most comfortable hydration-compatible pack I have used.
I would buy it again and again.
Love my CamelBak
Fantastic product and I love how much room I have for keys, food, etc. I've already used it a dozen times.