Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
An intermediate-level SUP for speed over open water and fun, aggressive performance in moderate surf.
Built for the stable speed you need to drop into a good break, and the agility to rip said break to shreds, the C4 Waterman SUB Vector Stand Up Paddleboard brings short-board performance to your SUP style. The three different lengths suit different sized riders, but each board was shaped by Dave Parmenter for intermediate surfers or SUPers looking to advance their wave riding skills.
- Flat bottom and concave deck enable a lower center of gravity and quick turns not seen on SUPs in the past
- The Hard Diamond Tail, short length, and contoured rear deck traction pads add to the Vector's agility
- Thermal Epoxy Compression technology melds the EPS foam core and high-density divyncell foam outer layer together with epoxy, compression, and heat
- Three divyncell and fiberglass stringers below the deck laminate provide strength and rebound for a sturdy and responsive ride
- Five fin boxes allow you to add and interchange fins to match your riding style, from quad to 2 + 1 fin arrays
- The 9-3 Vector is the most aggressive SUP built by C4, handles up to 250lb, and includes two Futures SB1 350 fins and one seven-inch center fin
- The 9-6 Vector features a thinner and narrower shape, handles medium-to-large sized riders, and includes four fins for a quad array
- The 10-0 Vector is thinner and narrower than the others, handles the biggest riders, and includes four fins for a quad array
- Item #CFM0016
(9-3) 2 Futures SB1 350 Side Bites and 7in center fin, (9-6) 4 quads, (10-0) 4 quads
TEC (thermal expoxy compression)
(9-3) 138.6 L, (9-6) 134.2 L, (10-0) 149.6 L
(9-3) 9 ft 3 in, (9-6) 9 ft 6 in, (10-0) 10 ft
ocean waves, intermediate and above surfers, bigger surfers
(9-3) 28.8 in, (9-6) 28.75, (10-0) 29.1 in
(9-3) 19.13 in, (9-6) 17.94 in, (10-0) 18 in
(9-3) 4.25 in, (9-6) 3.69 in, (10-0) 3.75 in
(9-3) 19.25 in, (9-6) 18.63 in, (10-0) 18.13 in