A solid, durable paddle for exploring rocky shorelines or sketchy river banks.
Reach for the C4 Waterman River Tuff Tip Stand-Up Paddle when you plan on paddling around hazardous river banks or rocky shore lines. Thanks to its durable construction and bomber materials, the River Tuff Tip Paddle handles unexpected bumps and jagged rocks with ease while you explore rocky shore lines or low-hanging river cliffs.
- Ideal for rocky shore lines or hazardous river banks
- Carbon shaft and carbon/KEVLAR® blade provide a lighter swing weight while still achieving high standards for performance, durability, and strength
- 6-degree angled blade for a more natural paddle stride
- Patent-pending dihedral keel power face supplies increased durability without adding additional weight
- Oval and tapered ergonomic shaft and a comfortable carbon palm grip handle enable comfortable all-day paddling
- River ready construction and Tuff Tip blade help ensure years of river life