- Detail Images
The inflatable version of Charlie MacArthur's pro-model stand-up paddleboard.
C4 Waterman created the CMac ATB iSup Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard, and it quickly became C4's most popular inflatable stand-up. Based on the original (non-inflatable) Charlie MacArthur pro model, the CMac inflatable is part surfboard and part whitewater surfer with a touch of skateboard influence. Versatile, quick, and highly maneuverable, this is a board you can pull out of your trunk, inflate, and paddle out into a wave off the beach or into a section of whitewater just off the shore of the river.
- 10ft 6in length is maneuverable enough for the river and stable enough for paddling on the ocean
- Rigid PVC shell material is highly resistant to abrasion and punctures
- PVC shell material allows you to inflate this board so it feels solid and inspires confidence underfoot
- Soft deck pad gives you secure footing so you can precisely control this board
- Includes deck pad, FCS fins, pump, repair kit, travel bag, and board strap